IMPORTANT UPDATE..SEE UPDATE 8/1, Steps A) - C) BELOW Regarding App Download issues...
- It allows parents to use an online system to safely, securely approve dismissal options for your child. This will replace having to send written notes, emails or calls to change your child's mode of transportation.
- You will be able to authorize who can pickup your child and receive notifications of when your child was picked up, when they left on the car, bus, etc..
- If you don't receive an email with Login credentials by Wed Aug. 4th or you have not been contacted by TWES by then as well , please call (478-986-2222) or email (email@example.com) Christy Gay @TWES for assistance.
Additional SDM Info is below...
As of Wednesday, August 4, 2021, all CAR RIDER transportation changes will be accepted only through SDM. Use of SDM for BUS changes is noted below
RETURNING PARENTS / USERS: IMPORTANT
UPDATE 8/1 5PM...Download Links for App NOT working.
You may likely experience problems with downloading the app for IPhone or Android. So, here's your solution:
Using your phone, tablet or PC web browser, enter the following website into your browser:
B) Before logging in, click on your browsers settings and "Add it to Home Screen" or desktop as shortcut
C) Now you'll have it saved at that location for easy use and it'll work just like the App
Now using that shortcut/link,
1. Use the PERSONAL Credentials above to LOGIN
2. Your PIN info from last year will remain the same. If any basic contact info or dismissal options for your student(s) has changed, please update that info.
3. The Apps are no longer available in the App Stores. Please see # 1 above
4. Please review information below regarding using the website on Bus Dismissal Procedures.* BUS Numbers have been updated as of 7/27 and you can find your Bus by clicking 21-22 Bus Number List at https://buff.ly/3C36jtS
NEW / INCOMING PARENTS / USERS:
DO NOT DOWNLOAD APP, but use link below. Follow steps A-C above for a solution
1. Use personal credentials received in email from SDM to login at the following link:
* A simple PIN # will be assigned to you by SDM. This PIN is very important as it will be the a 2nd SOURCE of Identification (GREEN CAR Tags will be 1st Source of pickup ID) for any persons picking up your child. Please keep the PIN or CAR TAG handy to have available in our car rider line.
Student Pick-Ups: If you are in the pick-up lane you will need the Car Tag issued to your child at the beginning of the year. If you do not have the card (even if you are recognized by the supervising adult) a PIN # from the SDM app will be required.
Here are a few Fast Facts that you will need to know for getting started and using SDM or as a refresher for Returning users:
Once you login, please SET your child's DEFAULT transportation. It is imperative to make this necessary change by...
* Select the green Set/View Default button or from the SDM Mobile version, select Default Dismissals from the menu dropdown to set your child's appropriate default dismissal.
* Once you have completed your initial setup, you may authorize additional persons to pickup your child. Any additional authorized persons will be assigned a unique PIN # to use in the pickup line.
* Again, This PIN is very important as it will be the a 2nd SOURCE of Identification (GREEN CAR Tags will be 1st Source of pickup ID) for any persons picking up your child. Please keep the PIN or CAR TAG handy to have available in our car rider line.
*When creating an exception (change) for the current day, please note that the cut-off time is 2:00 PM on regular school days. It is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED to make your changes in SDM before the 2:00 PM cutoff time. Any calls for changes in transportation after 2:00 PM cannot be guaranteed to be enacted.
REQUIRED Additional Info on BUS Changes
* Bus drivers are NOT to allow children who are not regular riders of the route on their bus without written permission from the Transportation office.
* Children will be expected to ride their assigned buses to and from school unless proper authorization has been provided and approved by Transportation (Not TWES).
If an approval exception is given by Transportation to TWES, the PARENT is required to add EXCEPTION in the SDM app with the following REQUIRED info:
1) Address, Phone #, Parent Name, BUS # of location the student is riding to that day. 2) A written/emailed Note it's been approved by Transportation.
* BUS Exceptions must be made on a daily basis.
* No exceptions will be made to this without prior approval from Transportation.
Additional Fast Facts for ALL users
1. When you login for the first time, you're required to change your password immediately.
2. Student Pick-Ups: If you are in the pick-up lane you will need the Car Tag issued to your child at the beginning of the year. If you do not have the card (even if you are recognized by the supervising adult) a PIN # from the SDM app will be required.
3. The Website may be used to show early check-out, but it IS REQUIRED for the parent to be present in the office by 2:00pm, and follow all checkout procedures in order to complete checkout of the student.
4. If you have questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) link found in the Parent login area at the top of the SDM homepage or please be sure to reach out to our front office for help if you can't find it in the support menu.
Thank you for using this system to keep our dismissal process safe and orderly for all