What is the Georgia Milestones?? Parent Information Video
Georgia Milestones Testing Dates for Jones County Grades 3-8
- GMAS Testing Dates
April 10 – 19 GA Milestones Assessments (GMAS) EOG Administration (Grades 3-5)
* April 10th English Language Arts (ELA ) Part 1 (Essay)(Elementary 5th
* April 11th English Language Arts (ELA ) 2 & 3 (Elementary 5th
*April 12th English Language Arts (ELA ) Part 1 (Essay) (Elementary 3rd/4th
* April 13th English Language Arts (ELA ) 2 & 3 (Elementary 3rd/4th
* April 16th Math (Elementary 5th
* April 17th Math (Elementary 3rd/4th
* April 18th Science (Elementary 5th
* April 19th Social Studies (Elementary 5th
GA Milestones Student Score Report
GA Milestones Helpful Documents for Students/Parents
Georgia Student Growth Model Report (GSGM)
* Georgia Student Growth Model (GSGM) is designed to provide students, parents, educators, and the public with important information on not just whether a child met the grade level standards but also how much the student grew academically throughout the school year.
* Student growth in addition to performance levels (Distinguished, Proficient, Developing, or Beginning Learner) tells a more complete story about the academic performance of students.
* The Georgia Department of Education's Parent Engagement committee has created a wonderful video providing an overview of the GSGM (Georgia Student Growth Report) for parents. You can view that video here. Also, you can learn more about the GSGM Report at this site.
Experience Online Testing Georgia
Experience Online Testing - The primary purpose is to let students experience, firsthand, the functionality of the online testing platform. This practice site lets students see what testing online is like. Parents and educators are welcome to try it too.
Georgia Milestones Achievement Level Descriptors
GMAS Content Level Descriptors - With the implementation of the Georgia Milestones Assessment System, Georgia educators have developed four achievement levels to describe student mastery and command of the knowledge and skills outlined in Georgia’s content standards.